1/3 pound ground sausage
1/2 package frozen hashbrowns
Shredded cheese (optional)
1. Spray a small amount of cooking spray onto a large skillet and put on medium heat.
2. Cook hash browns until light brown, set aside.
3. Cook sausage until brown, drain, set aside.
4. In a separate bowl mix eggs with 2-3 tablespoons of milk, beat well.
5. Return both the hash browns and sausage to the skillet, increase to medium high heat, pour eggs evenly over the top. Continue stirring the mixture 15-20 seconds after the eggs are no longer runny.
6. Remove from heat and place in stomach.
Sunday, June 8, 2008